Affording an American Heritage Education

We recognize that an American Heritage of South Jordan education is a significant investment. Each year, families take advantage of various payment installments, the Carson Smith Scholarship, and our in-house financial-aid program. We are committed to making an American Heritage education accessible and affordable for all qualified applicants.

Payment Options

One-Time Payment

This option requires that tuition be paid in full by September 1.

Payment in Two Installments

With this option, 60% of the tuition is due by September 1 and the remaining 40% is due by January 5.

Payment in Nine Monthly Installments

With the American Heritage nine monthly payment plan, tuition and fees are paid over a nine-month period. There is no fee for this service. Payments begin on September 1 and the last payment is due May 1. If a student should leave school before the end of the school year, the non-refundable supply, book and activity fee must be configured from the tuition installments and paid. This fee, while non-refundable, is divided into equal installments along with tuition, in an effort to streamline the payment process for parents. However, when students leave early, the fee is still due and must be subtracted from the remaining tuition, totaled, and paid in order to clear the student’s account.

Payment in 12 Monthly Installments

With the American Heritage 12 monthly payment plan, tuition and fees are paid over a twelve-month period. There is no fee for this service. However, if a student should leave school before the end of the school year, the tuition must be reconfigured to reflect a nine month payment period. The non-refundable supply, book and activity fee must also be paid.

Carson Smith Scholarship

The Carson Smith Special Needs Scholarship Program is designed to help pay tuition and fees for students who would qualify for special education and related services in k–12 public schools (5–19 years of age) whose parents choose an eligible private school. American Heritage of South Jordan is an eligible Carson Smith school. Applications for the Carson Smith Scholarship are available here.

Once completed, the application must be submitted to your local district or charter school (if the student is enrolled in a charter school) along with an official acceptance letter from American Heritage of South Jordan. (Note: not all special needs accommodations can be met at American Heritage.)