Parent’s Web is an internet-based program designed to facilitate communication between you and American Heritage of South Jordan. Parent’s Web is your link to us. Through the Parent’s Web portal you can have:
- Immediate secure access to your child’s academic information—classes, grades, and homework
- Immediate access to announcements, school events, and the school calendar
- Secure access to student attendance data and family financial information including FACTS online payment
- Access to all electronic forms—weekly newsletter, permission slips, flyers
- Immediate email of information relevant to our parents and access to faculty email
- Secure access to progress reports and report cards
- Online parent directory
Parent’s Web is a secure site available only to parents whose students are enrolled in American Heritage of South Jordan. General information is available to all who log in, but student-specific information is available only to a child’s family.
How do I gain access to Parent’s Web?
Access to Parent’s Web is granted upon beginning the student application, located under the Enrollment page. A parent must enter a current email address and password to begin the process.
- Access is granted through your email address. If you are unsure which address the school has on file or need to make a change, please contact the office: 801-254-3882
- Go to parent’s web at the top of the school website
- Click Create New Parent’s Web Account
- Type in our school’s district code: AHSJ-UT
- Type your email address and an email is sent to you
- Click the Click to Change Password link—this link is only valid for 30 minutes.
- A web browser displays your Name and RenWeb ID
- Type a user name, password and confirm the password
- Click Save Password
- A message displays at the top of the browser, “User Name/Password successfully updated”
- Now each time you can return to the log in on the school website and gain access to RenWeb