Our admission process is designed to allow you and your student the opportunity to learn more about American Heritage of South Jordan. We begin with a visit to our campus where you’ll meet with the principal and tour the school. This will allow you time to ask questions, learn about our curriculum and policies, and see our teachers in action.
AHSJ school tours take about 30 minutes. Parents may choose whether or not to bring the student on the tour, however, students in grades six through twelve must meet with the principal in order to be accepted to AHSJ.
After completing the tour, if the principal and parent(s) feel the school is a match for the student, the family will be invited to apply online through the following link: U.S. Student Online Application.
Interested in enrolling an international student? Please see International Admissions Process for instructions on applying.
School tours may be scheduled by contacting the main office at (801) 254-3882 or by sending an email to [email protected]
- Visit our school, meet with the principal, have your questions answered and decide to enroll your student at American Heritage of South Jordan.
- Complete an online application.
- Pay your non-refundable application fee of $100 per student online to complete the application process.
- You will be contacted to schedule a placement assessment. (This can vary in timeframe, depending on the time of year in which you apply.)
- Student/parent interview
- Commitment to the school’s Code of Conduct
- Student grades
- Student standardized test scores
- Previous class placement
Re-enrollment for the next school year begins each January and is open to current students first. In mid-January, the enrollment window is open to families outside of American Heritage of South Jordan.
NOTE: Current families who choose to wait to apply after open enrollment begins will be given the same acceptance priority as new families.